Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 16, 2016

Still

I do love me...  still.    Ha.

I'm going to the pain doctor today.  The pain doctor is a person that is strapped by code, rules, heavy hands and eyes watching their every move.  To administer narcotics, that help people with pain, is to administer legalities, rules, drug tests and asking their patients to sign a monthly form that they are not distributing the drugs and are using them as prescribed (here where I live). 

It often feels like it is more about the medicine than the pain and definitely not the homeostatis of the patient - me. 

This way of doing it just may be what heals me..  And, I kid not... well, maybe, a little bit, I kid.

I must bring my medicine with me.  They count what is left.  They give me urine tests and I sign the paper that I am getting this drug from nowhere else and I am not sharing or selling this drug.  Man, if it doesn't play into my own guilt for needing pain medicine to live a somewhat comfortable life...  On one side I am more comfortable because of the medicine.  On the other side, I am so uncomfortable going to these monthly visits.  Monthly as we can no longer get refills.

And, to top it off.  Once I have the prescription in my hand, it is still a 'war'-like feeling that I take this prescription into the pharmacy; who they then have to figure out if and when it can be filled.  Each month, almost, it has seemed, that there is a - what I call - a rule of the month.   I don't know what it is until I'm there.  I never walk out with the prescription even if I only have one pill left as it is a day away of me needing the refill.

It is a hoot.  But not a happy hoot.  I let it be stressful most of the time.  It is like a huge win when I get my prescribed and needed pain medicine until the next month and time comes up.

Today is this day.  Oh boy.  

I know it is my thoughts (the way I think) in regards to this day.  I am doing my best to think the thoughts and feel the way that is most helpful to my situation.  I am better than I was.  I am not where I want to be.

I am grateful for all the years that it wasn't this difficult and I am believing it is like this way for a reason and as I carry myself through, I am open to bringing my best loving self with me.

May you be open to bringing your best loving self with you in whatever situation you enter and/or find yourself in. 

In this, may we know fulfillment.   Truthspeak, love and openness; trusting one's self to know what one will do when faced with difficulty and or complications that arise.  Wrap yourself up in your truth; your trust; and your love.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment