Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, September 8, 2016

Update

My Health

I went to the doctor who is working with me with the hormone prolactin to see if this could help me to get softer skin, more mobility and peace.   Oh, man, peace would be the best!

We are continuing on the drug as my skin has softened enough to notice.  My body and mind are all over the place trying to create homeostasis within myself.

Balance, harmony, -- all systems working together for the greatest of my health.  Just feels beautiful to type same.

So, while I am being challenged with great discomfort, sleepness nights, sleepy nights where I can't wake up, deep heat in the body, and my mind being foggy and feeling unstable, I walk on because I have to see if this could become a total positive in my life.  I have to.  I must try it as it shows some promise. 

The good doesn't outweigh the not so good just now but I have never been 'here' before, and I must try it.

None of us have really ever been 'here' before.   It is a new moment.  It is always a new moment.

Anything is possible.  

May you meet yourself where you are at and believe that anything you once thought was impossible is always about 'Im possible'.   Because You Are.   I believe.

It is my honor to write and post with You in mind.

 Please, if only to try it out to see how you like it...

May you be your own best friend and take 'you' places where you know you want to go and are [from deep within] supposed to go; through the greatest love that is you(rs).

Photo by Tom                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment