Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Yikes

I just now woke up at 10:24 a.m.   I have the cleaning crew coming at 10:30 a.m.  I did not fall asleep until 5 a.m.  Yikes. 

I have still been an insomniac.  My body and mind hasn't balanced out yet.  My eyes burn from reading so much for so long.  I cannot sleep until the wee hours of the morning and then, I sleep half of the day on many (current) days.

Very interesting indeed.  I am grateful that I do sleep.  I am grateful that I can sleep because my husband works for both of us.  He is one of a kind man.  Not sure I could have married and loved better. We have been 'dating' for 31 years!  This is a whole 'nother story...  I would marry him again today. 

To live with a person with a dis-ease is not easy nor is it a small feat.  At times,  I know it is harder on him than it is on me.   He feels fine and wants to do things; go places; see things.  My illness holds me back.  And, while always wanting to talk truth; it is my illness, but, it is also my fear of my illness that stops me in my tracks; so to speak.

I get fearful that I will find myself in pain.  I get fearful that I won't have enough energy or stamina.  I am fearful I will have to look at pain in the face at the least opportune time. So, I stay 'put' more often than not. 

Like a therapist once suggested, it is like living with a terrorist.. one never knows when it is going to strike.

I want to change my fear into courage.   I want to feel courageous instead of fear.  I want to choose what I wish to do over what I can't do.   I want to live over surviving. 

So, while I am not sleeping on a 'normal' schedule... what is normal?, I am learning to go with it and allow where I am to be okay.  Meet myself where I am at and live anyway.  This is the best choice that I feel I can choose right now.

May you choose to meet yourself where you are at and live as fully as possible; in your truth; your trust; your own loving way - live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment