Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, August 12, 2016

Thank YOU

I just want to thank you for stopping by here and 'visiting' with me.  It is my hope that I can touch something inside of you that will spark your own beauty, growth, inner knowing, strength, or whatever it is you need in the moment to connect to the truth of who you are and to let the real you grow, shine on and live out.

The people from the countries listed below are currently here with us.

May we be our own best friend; our own best self and live our own best life; individually, together.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  It is my honor (and sometimes with fear, but always with truth and openness) to share my individual life with you hoping to connect to you(rs) and hoping for you to connect to your individual self and life that is you/yours to yet live. Whatever it is that your loving wish is for yourself, I wish this for you.

Thank YOU.   Namaste.



United States

Russia

Germany

France

Mauritius

Mykonos

China

United Arab Emirates

Canada

Romania

Jordan

Malaysia

Jamaica

Saudi Arabia

India

Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment