Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, August 21, 2016

Food for Thought

I noticed this morning as I was eating a sticky cinnamon bun, brought in from out of state, and that brought me back to many happy memories, I was eating it thinking of what I was going to eat next.  My thoughts were that this alone would not be breakfast and what was I going to have next.

I think this just may be the 'way of thinking' that has gotten me to gain 20 lbs.  As I am eating one thing, I'm not tasting it, smelling it, noticing the textures; the colors.   I am thinking what am I going to eat next.  And, to this I replied a slice of margherita pizza.

Yikes.  Not a big surprise, then, that I have put on 20 lbs.

I can say my thinking came from stress; out of nowhere; not my responsibility.  Perhaps, the first two just may be accurate.  However, the thought that it is not my responsibility is untrue.

Everything I choose to eat and the way I choose to eat it is my responsibility.

It is my hope that with this awareness; and through love of self, I will do different/better as I do want to lose these 20 pounds 'soon'. 

Hmm.  Soon is an interesting word to show up here.  Soon does not mean just now.

I ponder this.  I will continue to ponder this.

May you be gentle with yourself and hear the thoughts that you are thinking and take the responsibility to change them or keep them as to what works best for you.

Good news is that we do have the power to choose what we want.  The not so good news may be that we do have the power to choose what we want.

Perhaps, if we choose through love and nothing opposite of love, we win.

May you win!

No comments:

Post a Comment