Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, August 1, 2016

Healing

Healing is such a beautiful thing!  I am healing.

The rash is just about gone and my thumb is quieter than it has been for about a month.  I heal!  My body heals!

This is a wonderful experience for me!  I can heal!  I am doing it as I sit here typing a post to you!  Yay!  Yeah baby!  How wonderful!

I don't have the experience of healing too much in my 'repertoire'.  I am adding it to my subconscious mind and to every cell that makes up 'me'.  I can heal.

I am extremely tired.  It takes an awful lot of good, empowering, powerful energy to heal.  I am healing.

So, as I tire easily by the slightest of movements, I accept this as my truth because I am healing.

I always have found the human body and the way it works to be fascinating.  How glorious is it that we do nothing and we breathe; our heart beats, our food digests and so much more.  Simply miraculous. 

Our bodies want to do what they were born to do.  While our body is a human form, it is also a spiritual process. 

The way we come about.  The way we miraculous work on 'auto-pilot'.  The way we heal.  There is a lot of unknown about it and it can be a trusted work of art. 

Spiritual to me means trusting the unknown that we are living as; in; with and about.  The spiritual essence of myself is to be, breathe and move forward not knowing much; not knowing how I will; and not knowing (fully) from whence I came to where I am going... but trusting it all because I believe in something way bigger than myself.  'Spiritual'. 

Of course, there are many more definitions that could be conjured and looked up I am sure.  But a positive belief in something unknown to have a miraculous outcome can be known as spirituality; to me.

May you get out of your own way and let your own 'spirituality' live strongly within without.   May you heal and let the journey of healing take its own unknown course and just believe it is possible to be so... if this feels right for you.

I wish for you fulfillment in good health; a good life; and an excellent journey.  Believing through all the harsh experiences and challenging times propels us through life in a fulfilling, good and excellent way...  just maybe.

May you believe in your experiences, who you are and where you have been and where you are going.  May you believe in your own awesomeness.  The miracle of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment