Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, August 24, 2016

No, I am not lactating. Yet, anyway!  Everyone that knows about the new drug self-trial that I am on wants to know if I have any signs of lactating.  No.  I happily do not.  I am trying to mimic and increase prolactin in my body as it increases naturally in child-bearing/rearing.  I am doing this, with my doctor, because when I was pregnant with my daughter, I had no symptoms of scleroderma.

It is worth a try.

I do not feel my emotions so deeply.  I feel achy and heavy.  My body and my mind are relaxed; certainly more than I am used to.  These things I do know.

My husband still gets 'shocked' every time I touch his arm or hand as he notices there is great heat in my hand.  He says he has never ever felt this with my hand before.  This, we both find fascinating.

We evolve on.  We transform on.  It is probably good if we trust on and love on. 

May you trust on.   May you love on.

Let love lead you into your true self and keep you on your best path.  May you trust yourself to do this.  May you trust the process that your life is embedded in or is embarking upon.

The Universe has us.  God has us.  The greater power than ourselves has us. 

You have you.  We can have each other.  You matter.  I care. 

We can believe that everything that is happening is here to teach us a mere mortal lesson and as we let go and forgive ourselves and each other; as we support our own self and each other, we are evolving, transforming, growing, becoming and being everything that we are destined to, yet, live out.

No, you are not losing your mind.  No, you do not need to do more.   No, you are not anything negative that you may call yourself.

You are responding to your surroundings; your life.  Let your truth and the place of love within guide you. 

May you respond favorably and be your own friend and, please, NO, do not ever beat yourself up for being who you are.   Instead, love yourself through.  My wish; my hope for you.

Be cool man, be cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment