Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, August 4, 2016

Permeation

I picked up an antibiotic yesterday.  I finally found my way to getting a prescription for same.  It does feel right for me to take it.  I know to take probiotics as the antibiotic works on killing the bad bacteria but it also kills the good/healthy bacteria.  So, with a probiotic, the good bacteria has a chance of living/growing.  It is my understanding that it works something like this.  Certainly layman terminology.

So, I will take it for 10 days and see what happens; if anything.  My thumb did start to heal on its own; heading in this direction for sure.  It has been itching.  My whole hand and all of my fingers have been itching.  It is my experience that a itchy wound can be a sure sign of healing. 

It is dark in my room where I sit to type this.  Out of the window, I see my fountain with the little water spout bubbling up over the side of smooth greenish stones.  I really enjoy it and I feel gratitude for it.

I recently realized that there is a difference in knowing gratitude; being grateful for and feeling gratitude.  When I was offered to feel the gratitude in my body that I was sharing, I immediately felt my heart opening up and outward.  It was quite beautiful.

I'd like to offer you to know gratitude; talk about gratitude; think in grateful terms; share your thanks and feel gratitude within your body.  Allow it to spread throughout the experience; the moment of you feeling gratitude.

Like an antibiotic spreads throughout our bodies searching to kill off bad bacteria, let gratitude permeate your body, mind and soul to relax; open up to; and experience the joy of being thankful.  It carries one far. 

May you let gratitude carry you far.  May you experience it within, without and in as many moments of your life as possible.

Gratitude on, in and out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment