Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, August 9, 2016

No Words

I have no words as I come to my computer and open up this blog. 

No words in my mind that want to type out through my fingers.

I resist as I'm not optimistic.  I'm not with good news.  I'm with tiredness, weakness and not knowing where I go or what I do next.

A doctor has me trying a new medicine for circulation to my extremities.  It is one I have not tried before.  I must try it in hope to get energy and blood flow to my brain.

My brain seems really tired and heavy today.  It is abuzz with vibrating nerves and tinnitus.

I breathe deep.  I sit heavily in my chair.  I notice that my shoulders are relaxed; my core is holding me up.  My feet are on the floor.

I connect to the beautiful picture of the palm tree and the pelican.  I connect to the fountain flowing continuously.  I connect to the really green bamboo shooting out from its leaves its happiness.

I do not know anything that feels important today. 

I must allow it to be okay.   I want to allow it to be okay.  It feels best when I allow it to be okay.  Just maybe, it is okay.

Perhaps, where you are, right now in this minute, it is okay. 

May you just believe that 'it' is okay and in this minute you are okay.   Breathe.

Just maybe, you are even 'awesome'...  Whatever word that comes to your mind that is positive, may you use this.

May you feel life inside of you and around you.  Perhaps, no judgment, just feel life. 

Perhaps, just for this minute, it can be a beautiful self given gift.  Accept all as it is (if only for this moment). 

No comments:

Post a Comment