Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, August 18, 2014

Whew

I am starting to see some open floor space in my new home!  I am starting to like where I look from time to time and enjoying some quiet moments in a spacious house. 

My rhythm within the new house is starting to fall into place and I feel a bit hopeful that, subtlely, I am beginning to feel the freedom that life has to offer me again.

I do need to get doctors down here to see what, if anything, they can offer me for creating ease and letting go of dis-ease.  I'm ready.  I have been saying I'm healing for at least 20 years now.  I am saying it again now.  My body is healthy and content.  My spirit enjoys my body and my body enjoys my spirit.

Lol.   How I got to spirits and bodies from the rhythm in the new house, I do not know.  However, it feels right and it makes me happy and I so I am going with it!

I am home alone again and I am cooking myself a nice meal.  I'm enjoying the sunny day, relaxing some and I'm happy to just be. 

I've made contact with important people in my life and I am enjoying my new found home.  I still sit in disarray here in my office.  Oh, but I can foresee the comfort and beauty that will be mine when all is said and done moving in.  I can see me enjoying my work and connecting to all and everyone that I am supposed to connect to!  whoo hooo!

May you let your body enjoy your spirit and your spirit enjoy your body.  Ha.! 

                                                      Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment