Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, August 2, 2014

Still Packing

We are still packing boxes, preparing the house and I feel like an ant scurrying to and fro and building the nest.  I sometimes feel like the queen.  I sometimes feel like the worker.  I sometimes am happy and excited.  I am sometimes overwrought and confused.

It surely feels like out of the world experiences.  I sure feel out of my body at times.  It surely feels like creating anew can be complete awe and wonder.

Life.  This is life.  What you are doing today; what are you doing right now in this moment; what you plan to do in the future moments - this is you living; this is your life.

May you embrace it all and let it be okay to feel what the true you is feeling.  Do not resist.  'Just Be U' and "Grow Yourself Complete".   Ha!

Perhaps, I am delirious.  If I am, I am still living! 

May you love living whatever life is offering you and showing you - LIVE YOU through it all.

I surely hope a different word comes to mind other than ant in the near future!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment