Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, August 28, 2014

Poison

I have a very infected tooth that will need root canal.  OUCH.  It is swollen.  In fact, my whole face, head and neck are impaired with this infection.  My ears feel it.  I started antibiotics yesterday.  Root Canal can be about indecision in the psyche.  I think it has to do with my doctors and feeling like I am not heard or cared for in the healthcare system just now.

It is not their fault.  It is just the changing of the doctors from Pennsylvania to Florida and the rules and regulations in each state and how they differ.  I haven't slept in two nights and the pain was so great I could hardly move my head in protection of self.  The antibiotics are working to lessen the infection and the pain and I am so grateful for this.  My dentist is in Europe til next week.  His office feels I will be okay as they took x-rays and gave me the antibiotic.

If you have been following my blog, I'm thinking you may know how terrified of the dentist I am and how small my mouth is that it is never ever really pleasant for myself or the dentist(s) either. 

I do believe this abscess came about from over doing it - along with the two very small ulcers on my fingers and from not having any 'game plan' as to what medicine will work best (if any) for me to move forward to in as much peace as possible.  I have felt all alone and it is a very real possibility that my body would not process well the difference in medicine regimen so quickly and abruptly. 

I'm achy.  It is not fun.  I am staying as calm as possible and walking through knowing that I will be okay no matter what and I bring my best self forward with me in all situations.  Oh, my 'best self' hasn't been a rock star recently!

What an interesting time for me...   Oh my, my, my, my, my....

Moving; really moving so many of my ways/beliefs/knowings; physically, emotionally, spiritually. 

I spin until I don't.

May you stay as peaceful as possible and bring your self with you in all situations that present themselves to you as you LIVE your life today in the direction that feels best on you in each moment.

                                                  Iyanla VanZant, Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment