Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, August 15, 2014

Don't Know How

I do not know how to share what I have newly found within myself.  I find a new irritability while I'm recreating and creating a new home in a new house for my family.  I was ready to go professional and be open to helping others to create a better life from within and I find myself still involved in a 'home' full time; 24/7.  This is where my irritability comes from.   I'm pouting because I'm not doing what I, as a woman, want to do.  I am doing what I, as a mom and wife, think I need to do and, in truth, want to do since it has presented itself to me in this way.  I do not know any other way and I know that, just now, I am not open to letting it be any other way.  Once, I am settled within my family, it will be my time to fly as a woman and live as my soul knows its place. 

I know I've created this.  And, I knew I was creating it and I created it none-the-less.  I am confused as to how and why.   I am certain that there is still more for me to learn before I can offer everything that I am to 'the world'.  Here, in this new house, is my lesson.  I thought the apartment was my lesson.   I thought giving up comfort and great ease was my lesson.   I thought the dis-ease of scleroderma was my lesson.  I thought being a mom was my lesson.  Let's admit it, we all have more than one lesson to learn during a lifetime.  In fact, I believe we never stop learning as a human.  We are here on this earth to learn to live everything that is inside of us to live.

Well, live on I am.  I'm embracing as best I can what is in front of me.  What my mind tells me and what is my reality are currently and somewhat in conflict.  The mosquitoes and little bugs are so bad and a nuisance.  Bedding sitting upstairs waiting for me to decide whether to keep it as is (not in full application) or let it go and create something completely different. 

"Stuff" sent down from Pennsylvania just doesn't belong in Florida.  It once was wonderful to me.  It is now a nuisance to me. 

I am learning to accept what is in a big way. While I have boxes of 'stuff' that will not be usable and I will donate out, I am seeing myself just letting it sit as I use what I have to create my new world in which I will call 'home'. 

I'm hearing myself call what I am experiencing a hodge-podge.  I have a hodge-podge of stuff together, blended and apart.  It is a process to simplify and create one home to grow deeper roots in as I'm used to more than one home to live back and forth from one to the other.  This is what I want now, and, yet, I do not find it easy. 

So, as I'm open to learn my lesson(s) and my inner self is continuously and still rocked; I am grateful for all that I have.   I'm grateful for all the experiences I have had and that I am having.  I know my 'today' is creating my tomorrow.   I feel no drama only what is. 

As I open boxes to broken items, items I no longer need and items that I know the perfect place for, I am in the mix of what was/what is/what is becoming to what will be. Literally, figuratively, emotionally, spiritually and intensively. 

My soul wants to fly out.  My human will not allow it.   I know this and I do not know any other way just way.  So, I honor where I am.   I know that I am enough.   I know that I created this.  I know that the only way out is through.   So, through I go.

May you go through what is your life.  Through -- right into the fullness of everything that you are and it be okay, loving and enough.  May you continue to live all that is inside of you to live as each moment arrives for you to live, grow, create, become and be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment