Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, August 25, 2014

Raw

I know that where I live and what surrounds me doesn't define me.  I know being kind and offering love and how I treat people is what comes with me wherever I go.

Yet, there are cells in my human body that do not believe this yet.  I find unease in disorganization and having a hodge-podge of things around me.

I find unease as I don't do things my way and create my 'home' from within my own being.  I feel discord and strife not creating and building a sanctuary for myself to be reclusive and recharge in.

I feel threatened as I can't find this sanctuary to surround myself just now. 

This has been a tough two years for me as I'm letting go of some wondrous things and creating a new life.  I have been challenged to the depth of who I am.  I have felt alone and unsafe.  I feel unsure and lost.

I look around and little is recognizable.  I am not taking time to look in the mirror and remember I am here.

I would not recommend this.  This is not where peace and inner knowing lie.  This is where unpeace and little recognition of self lies. 

Again, I would not recommend this.!  And, yet...  I believe this just may be where I find a depth of myself that I have not tapped in to yet.

May you look in the mirror and see the love that is you and may you allow it to reflect back on to the only person you will spend your whole life with - YOU.

I'm sure I come from challenges with medicine, challenges with starting over, challenges with speaking my truth and challenges to feel safe.

I walk on trusting the process even though the process doesn't feel too good on me just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment