Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Diamond

My beautiful niece told me to shine bright like a diamond like I always do.  If everyone could be lucky enough to have such a beautiful niece.  !

I sent her the below picture and this is what her beautiful heart and mind shares back to me.  I am feeling very blessed and loved.

What wind beneath our wings people, connections and situations can be.

And, on the opposite side -- people, connections and situations can also be the undoing of one's self.

Or   is    it    them....

I am learning that it is my reaction to each 'thing' that matters most.  I can choose how I react.  I can choose a different and/or new reaction any time I want.  How brilliant is this 'shine'!...

May you shine bright like a diamond.  If you don't feel good with the thought you are thinking, may you think a new thought.  May you think again...

                                                        Unknown
Such a beautiful picture.  I have used it on my IPhone wallpaper, my computer screen and I just have to use it again here.
                                                        
Shine all the colors of who and what you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment