Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Neglect

I have been neglecting myself as I'm building a new home in the house we just moved in to.  My gray is coming in, to get a massage and/or exercise I will not allow myself the time.  When I go out back with my dogs, I stretch down to the ground and up to the sky and behind me.  I run around the kitchen circle with the dogs chasing me and trying to get my slippers that are on my feet.  Little Bear chases my slippers and Tiffany chases Little Bear.  It is a hoot.

However, other than that, I do what I can.  I take a break and I continue on.  I look forward to at least having every thing out of boxes so I can get the last delivery of boxes from the storage unit in Pennsylvania.  Whew..

All of my stuff in one place.  Now that will be more a less a first without ever having a goal to have it somewhere else...  Ooops.  That is not exactly my truth.

I do have the ultimate goal of being back on the beach.  I want to live the rest of my days watching the sun come up on the ocean and go down on the bay.  And, until then, I will grow my roots here 6 miles from my ultimate destination.

May you stop neglecting what you know you've been neglecting.  Perhaps, this is the day you take head on the thing, person, place, and/or situation that you've been putting off.  May you be true to you as you walk to it and through it.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment