Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, August 9, 2014

Moving

I am in the new house.  It is mucho grande work.  Boxes everywhere.  This physical transition is constant as I want to feel settled and comfortable as soon as possible.  I find myself completely off auto pilot and not deeply connected to anything.  Unfortunately, not even myself as I choose to ignore my needs somewhat to 'get the job done'.

I feel I have been productive and I enjoy this feeling.  I have a long way to go and I've come a long way.  Right here is where I'm at. 

My mind won't settle on one thing as I guess I don't want it to.  I want to stay flexible to get the work done as it comes up and the needs arise or my attention is called into this moment and then the next.

I think I may go on strike of being human as I find being a soul is so much easier!

The ego of my humanness wants everything in its place and to look pretty; and finds it somewhat hard to let go of stuff that has made me happy in the past.  My soul wants everything to look pretty and to stay focused on what matters most.  My soul knows the unimportance of much of this 'stuff'.   Life with self; Not life with stuff is what propels us to connect to who we are and each other.

And, it's nice to sit in comfort and look at pretty things.

So, as I'm in the middle of so very much not working, out of place and just scattered boxes ready to be unpacked -- sometimes, I just sit and look at it all!  lol

And, other times, I tackle the work and complete it and move on.   What a hoot.  What a ride. 

I am having low lows and high highs.  Relocating and its process is known to be one of the highest stressed times in our lives.

We breathe, we move, we pack, we unpack, we pick up and we set down things.  We live.  We connect and we disconnect.

May you live and (as best you can) only hold on to what brings you the most ease, happiness and connection to self and others as and who you are today.  It is somewhat a struggle for me to let go of what I once so enjoyed but no longer need for my life now and going forward...But, letting go I am... mostly.  Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment