Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Soft

I don't know why this word bothers me some.  I don't want to be labeled soft, and, in truth, I probably am.  Ha.

And, the reason I put this word as the title is because I'm noticing more and more softness in my skin; on my palms and on my face.  It's very interesting to me.  I like it.  I'm a bit afraid to like it.   I welcome it and want it to stay.  I'm a bit afraid that it will not.

It is something that I'm noticing and welcoming the past few days.  Something is also telling me to get accupuncture.  See if I face my fear of needles, again, and do it.  Will this be listening to my inner voice?  Yes.  Do I want to listen to my inner voice.  Yes.  But, I want it to tell me something different!  Ha.

This could be one breakthrough I've been living and looking for.

Time will tell.

May you notice something new about yourself and like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment