Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Upon Waking

It's a beautiful, fresh air day with plenty of sunshine and an invigorating sense of life.  There were 5 bluejays and a squirrel at the bird feeder this morning when I opened the curtains.  The fish are much friskier out back and go nuts when I feed them their morning breakfast.

It feels quiet here in this moment. 

I'm in ......  I can't even explain how I feel.  Mmmmmm

I don't like how I feel and, yet, I feel peaceful with it.  I feel on edge and, yet, I feel safe.  I think this may be accepting what is.  I am uncertain.

I am good in this moment.  When I look back, it's scary.   When I look forward, it's hard just now.  When I am here now, I am just fine.  (mostly, anyway). 

I feel much and yet I feel nothing.  I feel sick and yet I feel real. 

I have to admit, this IS freaking me out some. 

On day 3 of no bio-identical hormones.  I pray my body is fine on its own.  I will find out.

May you be all that you need as you share your true self with the world around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment