Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

A man is a very important, wonderful experience.  A man plays an extremely important part in a child's life.  A man can offer strength, stability, cognitive guidance and love unlike a woman. 

I did not have a man guiding me in the way that I needed one.  I did not have a father figure in the way that I felt loved easily.  I will never know in this lifetime what it is like to have a man show me love, strength or stability from an adult/child relationship.

I have seen my child have this.  It constantly amazes me the independent love of self she has.  The road that she lives possibly because she does have a father's love and support whenever she reaches for it.  It is a beyond beautiful thing to me; maybe moreso because I did not have it.

If you have/had a father's love, know how lucky you are.  Embrace it.  Take the good of it and tuck it away with you forever.  If you did not, know that you deserve it and I am sorry that you did not have it.  I believe I am who I am because of it.  I love who I am.  So, in a roundabout way, I can be grateful that I know my dad loved me in the best way he knew how.  It was not that I was not lovable.  It was that he was not at a place to give me the love I felt I needed.

I am exactly who I am because of my experiences.  You are you because of your experiences.

May you love who you are and know that everything in your past, has brought you here, to today.  What are you going to create moving forward?  Everything you need, you already have in you.  Find it, tap into it and fly.

Happy Father's Day to all the great fathers out there.  My world is inspired because of you.  Thank you for knowing how to step up, love and teach.  You are greatly appreciated.

If you are a Father struggling; I am sorry.  LOVE your way through.  It's never too late if there is breath in us.  You can still make a difference if you choose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment