Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, June 14, 2012

Teenager Zone

Oh my.  Our children are certainly our best teachers.  I continue to learn from mine.  It is quite the coo.  I have to start letting my teenager more and more freedom to be who she is.  To her just going about her day and  following her beliefs feels normal and no big deal.

But to her mom, me, wowza.  My little baby is doing things and feeling things and needing things that I have never experienced before and all I can say is, it's quite the coo.

I want her to have her own wings.  I want her to fly high.  Why does it feel so hard to not be as big of a participant in her life as I was.  Or, perhaps, am I just as needed, but in a much different - stay out of my way, kind of way.  Please be here for me when I need your involvement and please allow me to handle my own things my own way.

Oh, if it felt that simple to allow!  It usually does not...

So, life continues on.   I continue to learn.  I continue to be amazed.  I continue to be challenged. 

It's quite the coo.

Coo meaning to me - quite the hardship and beyond wonderfulness I have ever known.

God may not always be this 'serious'.  However, this is serious learning.  I welcome the challenge....for today.

May you welcome the challenges in your life through trust, joy and openness of more than one way; the way that settles within the best for the life you are living today...as you move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment