Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, June 10, 2012

Computer Down

My computer was down and unable to find a wireless connection.  After many phone calls and trials and buttons, it's up again.   Not having a computer these days feels like having no electricity; just not natural!

My left arm has been 'frozen' and swollen at the wrist.  It's hard for me to type.  It's all interesting.   Is there a 'force' that does not want me to blog or is trying to save myself from further embarrassment!  Ha.

I see a few underlying ulcers forming in my fingertips.  I am trying to lay low and stress free so, perhaps, I can help them to go away and do it differently than I did when I first lost progesterone after stopping nursing so many, many moons ago.

I'm here trying to save myself.  Will I win.  I do not know.  This is serious business.

May you take what's serious and ride with it today if it feels right to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment