Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, June 15, 2012

One Toe

I have one toe out the door and the rest of me still here.  I'm getting very bored and I'm feeling the need to explore.  I'm getting antsy staying here with my dogs and animals and feeling the need to be amongst the people.  I feel I am on the verge of change... again.

I'm confused, or is it just scared; I'm ready to grow and share personally and I'm not sure where to begin.  I say just go out and do it; whatever IT is.

I'm having breakfast out and then getting my hair back to normal.  I'm still a bit unsettled in my thoughts and my thinking is still not as clear as I want it to be. 

I'm feeling as I write that all these words are non-sense.  Yet, they couldn't come from a more truer part of myself. 

I'm struggling to put into words where I'm at; to put a voice to all the extremes that I am feeling.

I hear everyday about struggles from people that end up in the hospital; that feel chaotic and crazy; that feel they are living backwards; that are confused and, mostly, just extremely unsettled. 

Our world is changing; it always has been; it always will be.  We need to continue on.  Together, the power of good can win and we can sail more easily again.

No matter what age, where we are - we have much opportunity right in front of us.  Some of us are already experiencing many.  Some of us are not. 

May you take the opportunities in front of you and grab them and sail on.

                              See the squirrel above the bird feeder on the tree going for his opportunity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment