Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, July 24, 2021

Messages

Nature is very alive and talking to us all just now.  Many different ways.  Many different languages.  Many different dances.  Many different intensities.  Many different volume levels.  

The nature that is within You and of You.  The nature that is all around and through all of life and that makes up the Earth, the Universe, the Cosmos and the Atmosphere.    

Are You listening…

I am learning that I feel my most favorite way of feeling and enjoy the best of me when I can hear the whispers and respond accordingly within and through myself.  The whispers just keep getting louder and more pronounced until I do hear the lesson(s) and create the variants.  In not holding on to anything hurtful or bothersome, letting go of what weighs me down, I open to freedom.  I open to a greater access to my life now.  My life as I choose to see and create it.

We feel what we feel for real reasons.  We experience what we experience through who we are, what we feel, what we tell ourselves, what we believe and how we process the wholeness of ourselves.  

We can change, rearrange, vary, explore, research and become whatever we choose.

May you be open to and trust your experience of You.   

May you keep growing yourself complete in and through every breath you take.  Let the 'ments' happen.

Alignment.  Empowerment.  Encouragement.  Enlightenment.  

The truth that is in your heart, mind, soul and spirit, together, will create these 'ments' in your experience and total beingness.



No comments:

Post a Comment