Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, July 26, 2021

Everything You

May you step into everything You. 

The way you feel, how you experience life, what you know, what you want.  Let your heart, mind, soul and body be open.  Let your truth, love and trust step with You.     

You are the only one that experiences everything You.   

I had a session with my own awesome life coach and she said to me "Dream Yourself Awake".  How awesome this felt...  [Thank You Jimmie]

I take it to mean to create the life that you know is possible and that makes you feel most alive.  

How apropos for this post.  

May you 'dream yourself awake' and step into everything You.

Step in.  Live fulfilled.   B(r)e(athe) Love.




#everything #you #life #live #experience #trust #truth #love #mind #body #heart #soul #you #u #step #fulfillment #encouragement #change #transformation #awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment