Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Strike A Pose

Each of us are here for a reason.  Sometimes we question it.  Sometimes we know it.  Sometimes we don't care.  Ha.  

You are here for a reason.  You have an uniqueness within you that you are called to live; to share; to participate in and, perhaps, to grow.

There is a feeling deep within me that when I honor it, I honor all.  I feel free.  I feel alive.  I feel fulfilled.

This reason or reasons can change from time to time.  Staying in your truth of what you are feeling, seeing, experiencing and creating is where you best live.  Living from this innate knowing creates the best paths and experiences forward through your most authentic self.  Your life is supported and the vibrations of You ignite life here on this planet.

You are this important.  

We are mere specks compared to the size of the Universe and, yet, what we engage in and what we are vibrates into everything that is.

The power of You being You is the greatest influence you will ever experience and know excellence in.

I wish this for You.  I wish this for me.  I wish this for Us.

Let us light up our lives; individually, together, as only we can.  

May you walk the Earth as only you can and ‘strike’ (touch, impress, influence, inspire, move, be in) the World as You were born to.  

May you be your authentic, loving, vulnerable, true, uniquely designed You.  



No comments:

Post a Comment