Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, March 21, 2021

Pink

Pink

“The color pink represents compassion, nurturing and love.  It relates to unconditional love and understanding, and the giving and receiving of nurturing.  Pink is feminine and romantic, affectionate and intimate, thoughtful and caring. It tones down the physical passion of red replacing it with a gentle loving energy.” google

Perhaps, you may want some ‘pink’ in your life.     

Wear it.  Surround yourself with it.  Color with it.  Imagine it where you’d like it the most.   Fill yourself up with it.   Think Pink.  Be compassionate, nurturing and loving.  

You matter.  Your choices.  Give yourself permission to give yourself what you want.   If you believe it, it feels true to You.

May you believe in the beliefs that benefit You and feel good to You.

You can even imagine breathing in and out the color of Pink.

I wish you what you are wishing for.   If it is meant to be, nothing will stop it from being so.

Show yourself some affection...  See how wonderful you can allow yourself to feel; free through your own encouragement, perspective, gifts and beliefs.  Oh the power within You...



No comments:

Post a Comment