Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, March 4, 2021

Horizon

Oh, the horizon.   Oh, Your horizon.   My wish is that it looks brighter and brighter.  That You can see, feel, connect to and create more light.  It is ok to dream and believe.  It is imperative that You be true to You.  That You know the ‘Wow’ that is yours and that is You.    

Our world has not been so bright.  It has been riddled with fear, dis-ease and uncertainty.  Change was constant and unimaginable things were being shown us.  We were forced to change and to live and do things differently.

Not one of us is the same as we were a year ago.  Many of us are hugely different.  

This can be a good thing.  This can be a great thing.  Even with sadness, heartache, angst and suffering, new light and new ways - a new You can bloom.

And, as you bloom from within, in your way, your time through your own love, trust and truth - you invite your magic in and give it breath.  

It is from within Yourself that your horizon can be anything You want it to be.   It is not ‘out there’.  It is within You.    

May You get your Wow on.  !!

Walk through in whatever way is present to you and when you are ready, may you start to live from and through gratitude for the good that has happened even amongst the challenges that many and, maybe most, have felt.  



No comments:

Post a Comment