Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, March 12, 2021

Nine

 Nine.    '9'

Nine has always been my favorite number since grade school.  When I went to turn my idea of "Just Be You" into a tax abiding, law abiding company, there were not many choices available to legally use.  

Hence, along with me so badly wanting to be me and my love for and the meaning of the number 9 is what brought about my company's name of "Just 9Be U, llp".

When I'm asked what is the 9 in Just 9Be U, my answer always seems to be '9' is the number for completion'.  "Grow Yourself Complete" easily and organically [just like the company's name happened organically through myself and the law] was born.  Just happened.  Felt exciting and right.   I embrace it.   I can understand totally why no one else would know this unless I shared my truth and experience about it.

So, the other day, when someone special to me that is supporting my business to come into real existence with real professionalism and clients, suggested I lose the nine, this was something I understood and yet knew I needed to explore within myself the truth of what to do.   What to do...

I looked up the spiritual meaning of the number nine.  Some would say 'angel number' wisdom.  I have looked it up many times before but not in this light and for the full reason I was checking into it now.

I am more sure than ever, that for me and for my clients, this is the 'umbrella' best for us to work, play, grow, become, learn and experience life from, under and through.

'9' can also mean 'spirituality, universal, awakening, enlightenment, lightworker, soul purpose, inner wisdom and empathy'.

My company's mission is to support You in being your true self in every aspect, every situation, circumstance, opportunity, conversation, relationship and moment of your every day life.  For you to grow yourself complete [and keep doing so] as I believe the journey of life is all about being who you are in every chapter of your life and as every version of yourself.

We notice, create and grow comprehension of your culminations to create unity, truth and oneness.   And this is just with US getting started.

Hail to the '9'!  Hail to You.  "recognize, acclaim, cheer, praise and glorify' because you are uniquely born, become and grow just as life evolves from you and through You.  




No comments:

Post a Comment