Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, March 7, 2021

Light

I find that many things are better with a little light and color in them. 

I was going along a guided imagery meditation tonight and we were invited to walk on our path going forward.  In front of us was something for us to pick up and use as an anchor to our forward path.  A Diamond came up for me.  We were asked to let the (for me) diamond go deep into the center of the Earth and anchor there.  Allow its energy rise up into our bodies and feel it, know it, invite it and connect to it; whatever this energy felt like to us.

I noticed fractured lighting.  Faceted lighting.  Bright and brilliant lighting.  It looked and felt beautiful in my mind's eye and body.  It felt like a beautiful and welcome anchor.

We were then invited to walk further down the path and there was something else there awaiting us still having to do with our forward journey.  For me, it was a 'blue full moon'.  I was reminded of light here as well.   A mellow light.  Light that shines on dark.  A gentle light that I was enveloped and immersed by.  A comforting light.  Light that was subdued yet brilliantly bright lighting up my path inviting and protecting.  Helpful and supporting.  A light that showed up to be shared.

Interesting.  Fun.  Who knows. and I just open up and sit with it.  

I had started this post previously and open up to it now with this story.  Today, I spent hours on my Just 9Be U services and offerings.  I am so in awe and find this exciting and cool.  

I had these below sentences (thoughts) here on this post in 'wait', previously, so I share them now.  

Lighten up.  Be the light.  Sparkle.  Illuminate.  Add some color.   Lightheartedness.  Enlightenment. 

May you open yourself up to the light in your life.  Perhaps, up ahead on your forward path.  Imagine, feel, see, know, be, do You in the available light in whatever way it may be showing up for you now in your mind's eye and/or body.  If you want to get quiet, breathe and open to it and 'play' and freely experience 'light' and what it means and how it feels for You now... I invite you to give it a go.   

May you let any light of any kind in any way present itself to you and/or through you.  Shine on, shine in, shine up, shine down, shine out, shine over and/or shine through.   !!

Open to the light of Your essence; to the nature of You - Let it divinely and uniquely shine from and through Your Soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment