Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Habit

What I took joy in today...

Just a few palm trees along the water’s edge.  The sun as it was going down lighting up the clouds and the sky and it's reflected light on the water’s surface...  

It is the ‘little’ things in life that can bring us easy joy.  

May you be open to making it a habit, from your busy world and mind, to stop, step out and away from any internal noise, and notice the small, everyday things that bring you joy just by being so.  

May you let yourself connect to and through the simple things that bring You joy.  

May you often connect to things right in front of you that allows you to connect to the most fulfilling moments of your day.

Be grateful.  Open to the simple.  Notice how you feel when you do this.  Let it be a revelation.  Let it become a habit.

Wishing you your own noticing of the simple, joyful, every day pleasures that bring your heart and soul, being and mind joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment