Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Globe

 You.  Me.  Us.   We make up the globe.  We, each one of us, emits energies, frequencies and vibes that wrap around, involve, float, surface, bury and become the world, the globe, exclusively.

I want to thank the following people, through giving a shout out to your country, for being here with us.  I wish you all the best energy, frequency, and vibes that create the best world from you, for you, around you, within you and as a whole system/container that your role is fully carried out and forth.

May we tap in, connect to and learn and live through the magic, love, kindness and uniqueness that is in each one of us.  Let's give the land, water, earth, air, sky, et al - along any and all latitudes and longitudes - openness, belief and ability to create 'Namaste' and 'Shambala' for us all.

A place of peace and harmony to all living creatures from the deepest and most valuable parts of ourselves;  individually, together; honor.

Thank you for showing up for yourself; for (y)our world.  It is my hope that you can find/feel yourself exploring, adventuring, open, soulful, mindful, heartfelt, growing, evolving, and transforming in and from the most authentic parts of being You; even if it could happen from/through a very wee part of your visit here.  

I totally appreciate You.  I send you love.  I imagine protection around you.  I wish for you the best life that is yet inside of you to live - to happen.  I see you being kinder, more true, more courageous to explore and open to the best version of You learning and allowing You to be You.  Oh your light is beautiful...  !!

May You always let You happen.   Own the awesome that is You(rs).  Thank You.

United States

Portugal

Austria

United Kingdom

Denmark

Myanmar

Russia

Canada

India

Spain

Australia

Netherlands

Ireland

China

France

Greece

United Arab Emirates

Ecuador

Japan

Norway

Germany

Philippines

Honduras

Ireland






No comments:

Post a Comment