Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Nature’s Art

Wishes.  Dreams.  Magic.   These are all a part of most of us and who we are.  They are all a part of our world.

"To dream it, is to become it"; it has been said.

I wish for you to dream from deep inside of you what you feel calling to You.  Perhaps, it has been something you have wished for forever or for a very long time.  Maybe it is a dream that just pops up now in your mind.  Whichever.  Whatever.  However...

Go for it.  Wish it out loud.  Dream it out loud.  Take a step into the dream.  See yourself there.  Feel what it would feel like.  What sounds can be heard.  Reach out and create it.  Take one step now.  Just one step.   Of course, you can take as many steps as you want.  Perhaps, a great step for you just now could be to envision it and believe in it or, at least, the possibility of it.

I certainly believe in You making it happen.

Make a wish!  The magic in You is waiting for You to dream it. 

May You conjure up what fascinates You and totally enchant yourself.  !!

Own your dreams.  Own your wishes.  Own how you want to feel.  Own what you want to do.  Own your belief in it.  

Oh, there is so much power in you to create anything you can dream up.  

May you let the dream inside of you run wild.  



No comments:

Post a Comment