Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, February 7, 2020

Unknown

I come here unbeknownst to me what I will type; what will be shared.  I'm not sure there is anything within me just now that wishes to come forth.

I offer myself to come out and 'play' and go for whatever there is to go for...

Here.   I.  Sit.

I am waiting for the people that help me clean my home and I have avocado and hummus on a plate with pretzels.  Tiffany, my little dog, stands guard at the door watching and waiting for visitors to arrive.

It is a grayish, wet kind of day.  The sky is a dullish white with grayish navy blue clouds.  It is 70 deg F.  There is a calm in the air; a cleansing.  I connect with it and welcome it.

It seems to me like there are still plenty of lessons within and around me and I hear myself asking to be kind and as gentle as possible to me.  I'm tired of lessons.  I think of the days when there was joy in every breath without having to bequeath joy upon myself.  It just was so.

I seem to have gotten deeply involved in these lessons that feel like bombardments.  While I sit grateful in them; while I believe this is right where I'm supposed to be; while I'm loving the strength that comes up from within the depth of myself, I am so ready for the joyful ways of life; of learning.

Is it all just a mindset...  Hmmm.  Perhaps, only each of us can answer this for ourselves.

In the totality of one's life, life is experienced individually and from what we know, who we are and what we have experienced.

May you let joy be so in whatever amount you feel you are ready for.  

It is said that if we change one thing - perhaps, even putting on a different pant leg first than we usually do - we change the momentum of what is.

May you create your own response that feels more joyful than harassed.  It is in you to do so.

May you breathe and know.

May you breathe and be.

May you breathe and do.

I wish you joy-filled thoughts, situations, moments and eons.

                                                              Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment