Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, February 29, 2020

Goddess

While transferring my belongings to another pocketbook, I pulled out this Goddess stone along with the Hershey paper trail of 'kisses'.   It felt like they went well, even belonged together, so I took the below picture and, eventually, edited it into a black and white.

I have grabbed onto the thought, and taking it as knowledge, that a black and white photo by a doorway could signify water; signify and support ‘flow’ in Feng Shui.  I'm thinking it feels like a perfect time to request for myself and encourage flow in my blogposts and into my life and, just maybe, encourage it in you and your life as well.

Goddess is feminine energy.  Each one of us has feminine energy which consists of traits such as "connection, empathy, nurturing, and emoting.  She is pure energy and flows and changes like the water of a river." unknown   Masculine energy consists of traits such as "strength, courage, independence, leadership, and assertiveness".  unknown

Today, on February 29, 2020, may you make a wish for the kind/type of energy you would like more of in your life and for whatever energy you would like, perhaps, less of as to create a wonderful balance of energies to connect to, create and uplift you and your life; in the greatest, best and easiest way(s) possible.  

May your life be balanced through the yin and the yang that catapults you to the highest vibration(s) available to you just now.

Below is what I shared on social media and I am grateful, honored and hopeful to share it here with You here.

“May you walk with your feet kissing the ground.  Reach out in awe and connection.  Open your mind to the beautiful and the new.  Let your heart beat to the the wild rhythm that is within you.   Float in the energy that comes from your dreams.   Know the power of your own breath.   Live in each moment and know and love thyself.    Embrace the natural order and process of what shows up.  Artfully create, live in and follow the dynamic coming out of the magnificent inner You.           ‘Absolute being; divine nature’.   ...YOU”

May you open to the You that yet awaits.  


No comments:

Post a Comment