Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Thoughts/Shares

Hello to You.  Welcome to a safe place to discover, learn, live and 'Just 9Be U'... "Grow Yourself Complete"...  Again and again and again.   If you want this for you, I surely want it for you too.

Below are some ‘offerings’ I shared with people in the last day or so.   I seem to want to share them with you.   If they resignate or can be helpful - yay.

If not, please disregard.

‘Let [your] energy flow through you.’

‘No more stuck emotions.  You are ready and able to feel and let go.’

‘I send you a hug through my mind from my heart.’

‘I am so proud of you.’

What is being shown and/or said to you is supporting you to be the person you want to be and are growing into.’  Follow through.  Adjust.  Be.  Breathe.  Flow.

‘Bring your truest of self into the situation through as much self-love as possible.’

‘You bringing your truth with you always will create your best path forward.’

‘As we speak and share our truth and vulnerabilty, we open the door for others to do the same.’

‘I love you.’

‘There is a new game to be played here.’

‘If I find myself asking myself when is enough enough, I am [probably] at the point where I have had enough.’

‘Be extra easy on yourself just now.’

‘’Give yourself a hug.’

‘What you feel is real for real reasons. Honor yourself.’

‘In honoring ourselves, we best honor others.’

‘I love sunsets (and sunrises).   They are magical and beautiful.   They are even better when I get to share them.’

May you be open to the You that is evolving, transforming, open, loving, and truthful.  Enjoy the sunrises and sunsets of all your experiences; as best you can in as many moments as you can.

We are all walking through together.

Step by step by step.

From sunrise to sunset.  From sunset to sunrise.   Live You courageously open to as much ease and flow as possible.

Practice.   Practice.   Practice.  

And so it is.   And so you are.  And so you can.  And so we do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment