Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, February 10, 2020

Home

The light is on and we are 'Home'.

It feels to me that many of us are knowing how we feel.  Are more connected to what is going on with ourselves than, maybe, ever before.   The depth of our own humanness is here for us to explore, reach and be.

We feel/see more than ever.   It is easier to bear witness and yet challenging to do the same.

Perhaps, previously, we have put our minds on other things.  We’ve kept busy.  We persuaded our thoughts to pay attention and to focus on other things.  Anything to not feel...  Some of us; not all of us.   

We are now, more and more, honoring our feelings, thoughts and ways.

Some of us are being challenged to honor thyself.

May you accept where you are, what you know and what you want as you live in and through the depth of you.

Your light it on.

May you let light shine where it needs to.

May you shine.

"Let it shine.  Let it shine.  Let it shine."

Breathe and be.

Breathe and shine.

Breathe and live.

Breathe and open up.

Breathe and hug yourself.

Breathe and do that thing.

Breathe and know.

Breathe.

May you Breathe the light into the life of You.

No comments:

Post a Comment