Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, February 13, 2020

Dream

I have dreamed of living exactly where I live now.   I have dreamed of living in Florida USA since I was 17.  I purchases my first place here when I was 40.  I picked the name of the area out before I ever visited it.

I had dreamed of being married.  I am married 32 years now.

I dreamed of being a mom.  I have a brilliant, lovely daughter.

I dreamed of being a secretary when I was in elementary school.  Check.

I dreamed of being a Personal Trainer.  Check.

I was called to be a Certified Life Coach.  I am.

One cannot create something quite as thrilling, perhaps, without first dreaming it or imagining it.

May you let yourself dream.   Live in your dreams.  Create your dreams.

Whatever you can dream, You can create.

I am Not so easily working in the field of Life Coaching just now.   There is something within me that has yet to allow it.

I am very much a Life Coach.  I have yet to step into the full role of same as I 'see' and 'feel' it within me.   I believe it will happen exactly as it is supposed to exactly when it is supposed to.

Dream.  Believe.  Open to everything inside of you living through and out of you.

May you live in the You that you are as you create the You that you are meant to become.  

Today is today - exactly as it is - for a reason.  Relax into it.  Let it be so.  Embrace it.

Be true to you.  Be true to what you are feeling.  Be true to each situation.  Be true.

Oh the things that are yet to happen and be so for You.  !!

Life is glorious in all of (y)our days.  

May you believe this even during your most challenging of times.  

Perhaps, your dream(s) are coming through what you are living through today.

I wish you your dreams.   I so wish you Your Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment