Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, February 28, 2020

Romanticize

I woke up this morning feeling an excitement inside of myself.  I feel like there is something exciting going down and I am open to it, ready for it and it is something my life has been preparing me for.

It feels nice.  It is a feeling I remember well.  It is a feeling I enjoy.  It is a feeling, I feel, that I will always enjoy and welcome having.

The word romanticize comes to mind.  May I offer for you to consider what kind of relationship you have with your own self; your own life.

I feel like I’m open to and starting to experience myself through romanticizing my life and my deepest connection available to me.  This deepest possible and available connection, to me, feels like it is the one I can have with myself.

I surely enjoy people.   I surely enjoy being connected in kindness, support and care.  I surely enjoy the feeling of uplifting, empowering connections.

I do not enjoy bullying; one thing I have very rarely been.  So rare, I don't remember an instance.  Yet I know I am not perfect.  I dare say that I never bullied.  

Self-bullying I am certain of doing.

I release everything in me that is self bullying and I open to, enjoy and am excited about my choice to totally connect to myself romanticizing; loving everything I am and offer to myself.

May you release everything in you that is self-bullying and open to your choice to totally connect to your self; romanticizing and loving everything you are and everything that you offer to your self.  

I open to my magic and my dreams.  I open to my own kindness and my own love.  Self support, compassion, forgiveness, mercy and respect are going to be regular things that I do daily and let this become the nature; the natural way of my being.  Permeating me.  The way I live and the way I respond to and through all that I encounter, experience, allow and bear witness to.

I am my light.  I am my healing.  I am my greatest love.

As we honor ourselves, we honor God, our Creator, who created us to be everything we are through love, abundance, wonder and lessons to keep growing, becoming and remembering how to enjoy  and be true to our own needs, wants and desires.

May you let the Best of You permeate through You. 

May You be your magic; your light   The moon, the stars, the sun.  Be the wonder, the love.  Be respectful and kind.

Romanticize your life.  Romanticize yourself.

As you create the greatest enjoyment(s) possible to you, you shine your brightest.  Your light guides others home to themselves. Your self-love empowers others to learn to choose to love themselves.

Romanticizing is not fantasy.   It is open to the joy and the good within all that you do.  Knowing you are fully present as yourself and that you are standing strong within and for yourself enables you to feel safe, loved and excited about the life within you that is ready to live out.

It is so real, that when you commit to yourself, even wild horses couldn’t drag you away.  ha!

Ride the waves of your wild abandonment to love, cherish and be enamored by the love and life you create for and through yourself.

May you live in the awesome wonderment of You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment