Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, January 4, 2016

Where I'm At

It is the first day of work for my husband after a 15 day holiday.  It was lovely not watching the clock; losing track of the day and just being with my family during the Christmas and New Year holidays. 

We brought the new year in splendidly and we were up til 1:30 a.m. on New Year's Eve.  It is really enjoyable having a grown up child that can share life not just as a parent/child relationship but also as an adult/adult relationship.  Very fun and interesting indeed.  We are still learning and becoming our adult relationship and enjoying it way more than not. 

My health is always an underlying issue in every breath I take.  I do wish it was not and, at times, I am grateful for the positive it has brought into my life. 

I am still in the middle of doctors, pharmacies and drugs being administered and understood.  There is unrest in the doctor's office, the pharmacy and definitely within myself as the patient.  Last time I tried to fill my prescription for pain medicine, it was from a Tuesday to a Tuesday and the pharmacy ended up giving the prescription back to me as they would not fill it because they could not get a doctor to call in to confirm script; it was two days early to drop off; and their machine was down...  Yes, my head spins with these answers, these connections (or lack thereof) and this process.  My body aches with the stress, pressure, fear and truth of unease and pain. 

All I know is to walk through and be true, loving and open to the best of my ability.  I have a call in to my doctor up north that, perhaps, he can help with a doctor here in the south. 

So many times, I am told, I 'shouldn't feel pain'. 

It is a very interesting place to find myself.  I walk on knowing that I will walk through this like I've walked through all of my life.  This journey is me living.  This journey is part of my life.  This journey has many sides, impacts, unease but also ease, greatness and love. 

Our human journey is complex.  Yet, as I bring this humanness into 'what is' as I know it, feel it, see it and experience it - I know fulfillment.

I do not know many answers.  I don't even know a lot of the questions.  I am learning and standing stronger and stronger in what I feel and experience.  This is my uniqueness.  This is my life.  This is my life experience.  I believe in it.  I believe in me.

May you stand strong in what you feel and experience.  May you allow your uniqueness.  May you allow your life.  May you allow your life experience.  May you believe in it.  May you believe in you.

Fulfillment on, through and in the journey of YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment