Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, January 29, 2016

Everybody or Everyone

'Everybody is more important in this house than I am.' 

If you ever hear yourself thinking this (as I did just now) or if you ever feel this way...

Is it.. perhaps; just maybe, because it is how and what we taught others to think and behave towards us....   Ugh.

I don't want it to be so and, yet, it is...   for me, anyway.

I taught 'them' that I was the mom and the wife and I would sacrifice my happiness, health, spirit, things I love, over your happiness, health, spirit, things that you love because I love you that much.  You are this important to me...

And, then, one day, I wake up and realize that who I was and who I am are one in the same, but different. 

Do I think my family would want me to feel lesser than, weaker than, less happy than...  No.  Definitely not. 

And, if I had someone doing that for me...  I would let them...  It feels good.  On the surface at least.

But, after a while; perhaps, a long while, deep down we don't feel comfortable, settled, whole.  We can even feel hurt or sad.  Everyone involved can come to this conclusion. 

Because when one doesn't live, support and put themselves in a state of wholeness, one truly cannot offer anyone else what one doesn't have...  it is living under a false 'sharing' because eventually, we do want, need, have to have.. more -- our whole self that comes from deep within; an inner knowing of who we are and want/need to be. 

So, as I just heard myself saying that everybody is more important in this house than I.... I would like to ixnay that out and change it to 'Everyone in this house is just as important as the other'.  Together, we will support each other to be and live the best of ourselves...    YAY!  This feels so much better than the first sentence I found myself saying and feeling....

I walk on...

May you ixnay out anything you hear or feel yourself saying that doesn't sound or feel good.  May you change it up to what really rocks your world in the happiest, fullest of ways.

Yes, you are this powerful and connected to abundant, undying love.  Just maybe, this is where we come from and this is what we go back to.  I say, let's stay connected to it purposefully, throughout our human experience; as best we can.  You are this important. 

                                                              Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment