Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, January 18, 2016

Balance

I am learning that balance always finds its way into our lives.  While balance on a day to day basis cannot always be achieved, I do think it finds its way into our lives - especially the big picture of our lives.

I used to drive 800 miles per week, now I don't even drive 80.  I used to travel back and forth from Pennsylvania to Florida on a regular basis.  I used to take trips to awesome islands.  I have flown two times in the past three years.  I used to have fingers that were so sore and full of ulcers that I had to live with my sister to take care of me.  I currently have 0 ulcers and I (mostly, ha) can take care of myself. 

Balance.  In the overall picture of our lives, balance happens naturally.  We know darkness; we know joy.  We know challenge; we know ease.  We know pain; we know beauty. 

We, as humans, are here to experience it all.  Journey through, in, and on. 

May you notice the balance in your life either from day to day or in your life's entirety, thus far.

May you know and believe that a fulfilling balance finds its way into your life.

If you are on an upswing, may you enjoy every breath and know gratitude for same.

If you are, perhaps, down and out, may you believe that this too shall pass and you will know the opposite of what you are feeling and experiencing now.  

Life, perhaps, is about its entire journey.

May you journey [through today] in whatever manner gives you the most fulfillment from peace within. 

                                                     Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment