Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I Sit.... still.

It is late morning and I am moving slow.  It is a rainy, stormy (tornado warning) kind of morning.  I do not remember another winter in Florida, USA that has been like this -- very little sun, lots of rain, tornado warnings and just not the sunny days that Florida is known for.  And, it is warm.  And, I'm liking it.  It goes with what I feel inside.  The unsettledness of myself.  It connects me to myself in a way that I am more easily 'allowing myself to chill, be, and know stillness.

I went, yet, to another doctor yesterday just to be heard and to see and learn from their viewpoint and, perhaps, make a clearer decision or decisions for myself going forward. 

She suggested more drugs.   I know that this is what the doctors are taught to do.  Many of them anyway. 

I realized that I go to doctors, pain management centers and more doctors saying the same thing.  Fix me, give me drugs But also with the attitude give me little and I don't like being on them and give them to me while I am weaning.  Yikes.  

I don't quite say this exactly, but this is exactly what is going on in my mind, body and 'inner knowing'.   How can one win this way...   I want the drugs but I do not...   How can anyone help me here!  double yikes!  (Perhaps, this is one reason why I've been having so many issues with same.)

I am telling myself to be on the drugs that do take pain away and maybe work with my circulation.  Continue on these drugs while continuing to do 'the work' that digs deep within my psyche, my being, my issues and my awesomeness. 

It is all I know to do just now.

May you do all that you know how to do just now; and may you let it be perfectly enough.  Like Oprah says that Maya Angelou said - "When you know better, you do better."

My next step is to go to yet another psychiatrist to just see what they have to offer and to share my journey with them (and see what more I can find about about myself and my journey). 

Perhaps, one day, I will be brave and ready to share my journey and not have to pay to do so.  To maybe, in fact, receive compensation of human money to do so. 

To be my true professional self again and do what I love to do.  Support others; Support our world; to help support our world to be a more wonderful, loving, and mostly peaceful place to wake up to every morning and allow us all to 'flow' better with this thing called life.

Oh, just typing this, thinking this, believing in this and being this (as I am today) allows me to take a deeper and more peaceful breath...

May you find yourself taking deeper and more peaceful breaths.  Ahhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment