Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Possibility of You

Our lives are full just now.  Full of things to do; places to be; people to see. 

We have easy access to just about everything; way more then we ever did before.

New information is bombarding us constantly.

May you do all that you know how to do just now; and may you let it be enough. 

May you also give yourself permission to change direction anytime you choose. 

Let your truth flow through you, with ease and love, open to whatever life may be showing you.


No comments:

Post a Comment