Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Where I'm At (with great resistance)

I wake up thinking 'doctor'.   I live throughout the day thinking 'doctor'.  

I think I need a doctor that I can 'run to' in case of flare-up, emergency, and/or pains.  I feel I do not have one.  I truly didn't know how my relationship with the/my Rheumatologist of over 30 years was like a backbone for me to be able to live the fullest life I was able to live.

Not having this, I am most stagnant.   I am choosing to be.  I am creating this with this belief.  I believe this AND I must be doing so because of certain circumstances, trials and situations that I have felt, lived through and survived (thus far).

I want a doctor that I can call and go to if I need medical help.  One that will listen to me and meet me where I am at. 

This thought and not having it is making my pressure go up; I am gaining weight.  [Some say that body fat is a way of protecting one's self from external sources (putting up a barrier so to speak).]

My body is tense.  My mind is repeating itself and stuck on the fear of not having a doctor's help.  Not a place that I find pleasant!.!  (Berating doctors, even, saying there is no reason to feel as I feel.)  God bless them.  I send them love.  I truly don't think they do this on purpose.  It is what they know and were taught.  It is their own fear, perhaps. 

My mind seems to go from this thinking/feeling of grief and desperation to silence and the unknown path. 

Last night I let this go.  Last night I counted my breaths.  I allowed my body to relax.  I asked for help from anything/anyone.  I named my guardian angel.  I now call her Diamond Star.  I prayed.  I asked for God to put a person or persons in my life that would help me to bring the full me into play.  The me without pain.  The me without worry or concern of medical help.  The me that has so much to share and offer our world because of my own experiences of pain and discomfort and the search to alleviate same.  Someone who would be helpful to me (to open doors for me) to share my love and knowledge of the human spirit to anyone who would benefit. 

I am open to move past this pain and hardship and live in the sharing of spirit and love.

All any of us can do is what we can do.  All any of can be is what is inside of us to be.  This is enough.  This is more than enough.  This uniqueness within each of us is what we are here to share, create outside of ourselves, and build a world that we all enjoy living in. 

Oh, the easy breathing I wish for us all...  !

I am honored to have this in many of my relationships and my heart.  I think it could be so much easier and smoother if the majority of us were willing to choose peace, love, compassion, empathy and support of same for ourselves and for each other.

I am so 'game'. 

My wish is that you can connect to this same 'game of life' within you.  I know it is there. 

It is okay to be vulnerable by being loving, kind, and caring because it is who You are and for no other reason than it feels darn good within you to be so.  As you love yourself on, through and in, external noise matters less. 

May we all connect to the best part of ourselves to the best of our ability.  On days we cannot support this, may we choose to not damage and/or be hurtful to ourselves and to one another...  Amen.

May you live the beautiful life that is inside of you to live.   Whatever you 'dream' or conjure up that feels good and expanding on and in you... this is the beautiful life that is inside of you to live.

                                                             Unknown

  

No comments:

Post a Comment