Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, January 9, 2015

Stuck in Unwanted Wavering Stability

Oh, what a name for a post!  Yikes.

I come here resisting creating a post because my arms and legs scream and my discomfort is high and my strength level is low. 

Being on a scleroderma website on Facebook is surely giving me new words for how I feel.  I'm not sure if I like it or I really dislike it and I keep going back.  I cannot help myself! 

Yes, Facebook is pulling me in.  The similar experiences, the like-minded people, the sharing of thoughts and the possibility for seeing things in a new way are pretty exciting.  Also, being able to share myself to a broad range of people feels very invigorating (for the most part). 

I am currently waiting for a PhD to return my call and see if she will discuss with me dependency vs. addiction and possible ways to discover if it is the pain medicine my body wants or if it is my desire for the physical pain to stop (and everything in between).  I am also wondering what is causing the pain.  Is it the dis-ease of scleroderma and/or the side affects and possible toxins of the pain medicine.  It feels vicious to me just now. 

I'm not sure my body, like my mind, knows the difference between dependency and addiction either.

I know I hurt.  I know I'm low on pain medicine.  I know I feel mostly unsupported by this new rheumatologist just now. I know this creates all this wonder.  It comes to a head as I've been having this underlying 'concern' for a while now. 

I wonder, again, if this is my time to go it alone.  To break away from what was and create what will be while walking lovingly through what is. 

LOL.  Truly, all I know is what I am sharing. 

May you be where you are; connect to your truth as much as possible and may you create your world in which you live from this truth of all that you are.





No comments:

Post a Comment