Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Balance

I am not balanced now as I allow the nerves and stress and the universal energy to interrupt what I know to be me.  I'm going from this to that and bending and surrendering, and I feels lost in this 'dance'.  It does not feel comfortable and it is what it is. I'm trusting the process of life and myself to walk through to a more comfortable place. 

I believe there is much clearing, cleaning and growing going on in each of our lives (and throughout the world itself) and we are learning a new and different way.  We are learning to hold on to what works and makes us happy and to let go of what does not; to be open to new and better and more and evolved.

However, within this learning, there can be much confusion, saturation of what we don't want and just within our reach of what we do want.

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing... allow yourself to love yourself through.  Be open minded and open hearted and when there is nothing else just breathe.  When there is what you want, embrace and know gratefulness in it.

Bring yourself with you wherever you go as honestly as you can.  Allow the irritability, impatience, lack of energy or drive to participate as it may just propel you closer to home -- closer to experiencing all that you are in this human state.  May you allow acceptance of all that is as you are open to seeing it and/or participating in it towards a more beautiful living picture.  Surrender, allow and let Divine guidance create and show you your soul's way to fulfillment.

Oh, we may be uprooted in big ways just now.  And, what a great opportunity to reroute or replant all that is to grow into what will be more peace; more love, more ease and togetherness for all of us here now in this period of time and for all who come after us.

May you not fight what you are feeling.  Embrace it.   Let it grow if it feels awesome.  Let it process through if it is less favorable.  My wish for the day.

Just Be U = Just be who you are completely and freely through love of yourself and each other.  Please let it be so.  Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment