Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Cool Draft

I'm getting ready to walk my dogs out front in the beautiful landscaped 'village' in which I now live.  It is cool for here.  63 deg.  It is a bright sunny, blue sky day.  It is 55 deg. F in the shade.  It invigorates.  It is wonderful to breathe.  My fingers do not love it as much.

My body shrinks some in the cooler temperatures.  Yesterday was 79 deg F high.  Quite a change.

And, the good news and what I am so grateful for is that it will not stay this way.

I am making soup.  Delicious vegetable soup to eat after walking in the cool, invigorating weather.   The smell of it is heavenly and reminds me of my childhood and brings me comfort. 

I went to the addiction/dependency doctor and the bottom line of the awesome session was it really isn't about the medicine or the disease.  It is about being okay with where I find myself and who I am.  The 'Just Be U' thing again.

Just Be U and love you, accept you, embrace you and allow you.  Come from this place of self acceptance and go into the truest place [for my being] moving forward as my whole self is present and involved.

Apparently, I still have not accepted knowing symptoms of scleroderma and living with them as well.   There is fight still here of wanting me to be different than the 'lot' I was given (or chosen before birth)

Can I accept me 100% complete with everything that surrounds me, is me and conforms as me...  I will find out.  I am open to it for sure.  I want it so bad I get nervous asking for help to achieve it. 

Conformity is "correspondence in form, nature, or character, agreement, congruity, or accordance" (dictionary.com)

May you allow all of you to live harmonious and in congruent with the life that you were born to live and the life you are living.   May they match, balance out and evolve up.  You matter exactly in the capacity of what you know, who you are, where you have been and how you think and do things.  You matter.  You are enough.  Let all of you free to fly into the limitless possibility that is YOU.

                                                               (Picture Unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment