Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, October 20, 2014

Where I'm At


Overloaded, under informed, connected to much, disconnected from ease....

Oh boy, do I feel LIFE. 

I am living it fully and fulfilled.

Fulfilled not in the way I thought fulfillment was but in a way that I surely feel my full self.

I feel a full head of heaviness and full hands of sensitivity.  My heart beats cheerily.

I feel unsure about how I feel and I know that I know little 100% for certain.

I am open to walking anew.   I am open to knowing anew.  I am open to whatever it is 'life' has in store for me and I have in store for myself.

I know I am good even when I do not feel so.  I know I am okay even when I feel totally challenged on several levels. 

I know that I am me and all I need do is bring me into and with every situation I encounter and every breath I take.

Life is chaotic just now.  Life is a loose bundle of everything that it can be.  There is love.  There is war. 

Many, if not most, are thinking about what feels better in them and on them.  This is interesting and enlightening.  I hope love is our answer and we can all connect to and live it with as much ease as possible in each moment.

I'm a loose bundle of everything just now and I softly push myself to come here as it is hard for me to believe I can put a sentence together out of the noise I am experiencing.

I experience on.

May you experience your truth in everything that you do; in every breath you take.  This can be done.  I believe in you.  May you let it be as you experience you as you are today.  Live on from here.  Live out from who you are.  Share it and participate with it lovingly. 

                                                        Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment