Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, October 12, 2014

No Words

I come here with no words in my head to offer out.  My internet connection has been slow, at best, as 'they' are working outside to install a new system.  I've gotten so used to a quick connection that when I have to wait 30 seconds between keyboard clicks, it can feel like forever.

My daughter is home!!!  She has not been here since April and she is home!  How underlying calm and 'right' it can feel.  It is wonderful to hold her and to have her near.

My hands are not great.  They are 'sensitive' to most things I touch.  My thumbs seem to be 'talking' the loudest just now.  Perhaps, because they are the most padded of the group.  I know I have not rested enough.  Yikes.  I know that I do not choose to just now. 

No words come to mind as I sit here in anticipation of what I will write.  My mind is blank.  My heart is full.  My body is alive.  Perhaps, just now, this is enough.  Perhaps, just now, this is how I'm supposed to be.  Perhaps, for now, I process, live, support and stay aware of all that is in front of me and inside of me.

Perhaps, for now, I love.  I am realizing I can be good and not have everything in place.  I am realizing that I am good even though everything is not as I wish it to be.  I am good with not so good things in my life.  I am good.

May you allow yourself to be enough; be good; and, perhaps, for now - just be with everything that is in front of you and inside of you. 

Perhaps, 'now' is perfect in the overall picture of our lives...  I breathe.

 May you breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment